Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||European Sales Account Manager|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||50,000 - 70,000 GBP|
|Bonus Package||100% of base salary|
Are you an experienced sales individual with a proven track record in selling technology? Our client, a start-up blazing new trails in the AI landscape, is looking for a talented European Sales Account Manager to join their team.
Our client is harnessing AI technology to transform document processing and data extraction. By offering consulting and support in building individual data strategies, they empower their customers to implement their own tailored AI solutions into existing software, enabling seamless automation of tasks. Their solutions are making waves across the finance, manufacturing and oil and gas spaces, and following a successful series funding they are in the position to pave the future of intelligent document processing.
As a European Sales Account Manager your core focus will be optimising the sale our client’s software portfolio by owning strategic account plans. You’ll bring your charisma to form trusted customer relationships with a range of clients in order to develop a thorough understanding of their business priorities and position our client as an effective solution.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establishing a network of generate leads within your territory in order grow existing revenue
- Creating and developing sales opportunities
- Ensuring rapid responses to sales requests
- Delivering up-to-date knowledge of new products and industry knowledge to customers
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Providing accurate sales forecasts
- Improving customer satisfactions
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in software sales. An aptitude for developing long-lasting interpersonal relationships, with an impressive network of industry contacts, is crucial to this role. Other requirements include:
- Degree educated in a relevant technical discipline
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Organised and able to confidently undertake multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- Excellent communication and articulation skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently
- Positive, driven and results-orientated
Reference number: 13182
FMC contact for this role: Luis McGreskin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .