Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Digital Service Engineer – Gloucester|
|Bonus Package||10% OTE Performance Bonus Company car/Car Allowance + Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays)|
Our client is looking for a talented Digital Service Engineer to join their team in Gloucester. This market-leading OEM has a wide product portfolio allowing you to develop skills in a range of areas and pride themselves on their excellent company culture and making their organisation a truly excellent place to work.
As a Digital Service Engineer, you will join a highly skilled engineering team to accurately diagnose technical issues across our client’s x-ray and mammography portfolio. You’ll ensure the smooth and continued operation of new and existing products and equipment, through a range of planned and preventative maintenance, along with repair work that can be urgent. You will also work alongside the installation teams, installing and demonstrating equipment, ensuring you have a real variety of work to do.
Other responsibilities include:
- Owning plans to resolve site and system issues
- Delivering quality service within timescales
- Ensuring rapid responses to customer queries
- Maintaining operational excellence for the customer base
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing useful feedback concerning product acceptance and service
You will have demonstrable experience within the X-Ray sector, as well as…
- Educated to BTEC HNC Level 4 or equivalent
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering qualification
- Previous field-based engineering experience
- CT experience is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in building strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Experience networking with Microsoft Windows
- Experience of working in a high-pressure medical environment
- Ability to manage workload and diary competently
- Comfortable covering a wide territory and travelling nationally and overnight
- Full UK Driving license
Reference number: 12119
FMC contact for this role: Charlie Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .