Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Demand Generation Specialist|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||60,000 - 110,000 USD|
|Job description|| |
Are you an individual that can capture your audiences attention? Our client is seeking a creative individual with strong problem-solving ability to join their team as Demand Generation Specialist based in Texas.
Our client is one of the world’s premier providers of reliability solutions to the most complex facilities, including the oil and gas, petrochemical, mining, and water treatment industries. They recognise the vitality of the people they employ, ensuring the long-standing culture continues to strive alongside their exceptional growth and innovative workforce. Partnering with their customers, they work to improve business performance through more reliable operations and innovative strategies.
As Demand Generation Specialist, you will create, execute, and measure multi-channel digital marketing strategies to meet and exceed engagement goals. Your focus will be on email marketing automation, social media, digital paid advertising, website/SEM, and event marketing.
· Scheduling and setting up all digital campaigns with the marketing team
· Evaluating campaign and channel performance and provide recommendations for improving performance and spend efficiency
· Delivering targeted campaigns and communications
· Tracking performance to ensure goals and pipeline targets are met
· Innovating and testing new lead generation approaches
You’ll have 3+ years’ of B2B marketing experience, primarily focused on demand generation, content marketing and digital marketing, as well as:
· Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
· 2+ years’ experience working with marketing technology and automation platforms
· Strong understanding of email marketing, lead nurturing and paid advertising
· Knowledge of industry marketing tools such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, Marketo, Hubspot, Adobe Suite and/or other marketing technologies
· High competency with LinkedIn, Google, and other social platforms
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Self-starter, strong work ethic, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and copywriting skills
· Able to work collaboratively across various functions within the organisation
Reference number: 10593
FMC contact for this role: Justin Pritchard (email@example.com)
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .