Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Customer Success Engineer|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||55,000 - 75,000 GBP|
Are you seeking a dynamic, hands-on role that will utilise both your technical ability and SaaS sales acumen? Our client is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join their team across the EMEA and work at the heart of the customer lifecycle.
Our client is an exciting vendor of solutions that enable drone technology to be leveraged in the AEC, mining, and waste management sectors. Their solutions – which enable data to be collected, processed and presented on-site – are making waves across the global reality capture space.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you’ll become the chief advocate for EMEA customers from construction and mining to aggregate and landfill industries. As a primary point of contact from the get-go, you’ll identify their unique drivers and position the software portfolio to optimise data insights and set customer projects on a trajectory of success. You’ll provide quality training and guidance that will open doors to renewals and expansion opportunities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing a set of accounts
- Participating in customer meetings to gain a deep understanding of customer requirements
- Identifying gaps between product functionality and customer needs
- Maintaining a high level of competitive intelligence in order to deliver a compelling value proposition to customers
- Communicating customer needs to internal teams
- Collaborating with Sales to ensure a smooth post-sales process
- Preventing customer churn
The ideal candidate will have strong (2+ years’) experience of commercial SaaS experience with a track record of successful customer service. Other requirements include:
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and German
- Able to leverage customer success tools and software
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Technically minded and able to quickly grasp new concepts
- Innovative and able to resolve challenges
- Able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Strong computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Suite)
- Remote pilot license (A2 CofC) is a plus
- Charismatic, enthusiastic and driven
Reference number: 14343
Temporary or Permanent Position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Callum Roper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.