Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Clinical Sales Specialist|
Are you looking for a fresh and exciting way to leverage your clinical background? Our client is seeking a Clinical Sales Specialist to support their sales team in uncovering new sales opportunities.
Our client is shaping Medical Imaging by developing solutions that are specifically designed to tackle both current and future diagnostic challenges, with a particular focus on the Cardiology space. As a global specialist in the manufacture and marketing of imaging equipment – with nine decades worth of research experience – they credit their success to placing both the professional progression of their employees and the patient experience at the heart of everything they do.
As a Clinical Sales Specialist, you’ll play a highly influential role with a range of technical and clinical personnel whilst delivering high impact sales and product training sessions. You’ll be an expert regarding the product portfolio and use your knowledge to communicate swift solutions to problems raised by customers, showcasing the benefit of our client as a partner. This role will give you autonomy to develop sales plans that will hit and exceed targets set within your designated region.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reporting any product issues, safety alerts and recalls
- Providing any suggestions for product or process improvement
- Supporting sales opportunities for new business
- Building strong, long-term customer relationships
- Translating complex technical information into simple messages
- Ensuring an excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining organised and timely documentation
- Developing high-level knowledge of industry trends and competitive intelligence
The ideal candidate will be a medical sales or clinical individual with an excellent understanding of Interventional Radiology, as well as:
- Degree Educated in a relevant discipline
- Cathlab experience
- Comfortable working within a surgical environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to maintain a strong personal impression
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Resilient and able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong IT literacy (including Microsoft Office suite and CRM)
- Full UK driving license
- Flexible and willing to travel across the territory
Reference number: 14017
Temporary/permanent position: Permanent
FMC Talent contact for this role: Charlotte Clancy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.