Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Chemicals Technology Manager|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||150,000 - 170,000 USD|
|Job description|| |
Do you have significant experience in hydrocarbons processing? Do you want to work for a leading company in the digital transformation space? Our client is currently looking for a Chemicals Technology Manager to expand their customer base and tackle delivery of their chemical’s licensing portfolio.
FMC Global Talent are currently supporting a well-established, leading engineering and digital transformation consultancy. With a rich heritage in the EPC and OO space, our client provides solutions for a number of industries, from energy and chemicals to aerospace and defence, with the aim of providing technology and services that help their clients to execute their strategies and objectives.
Offering a unique combination of their own specialist software, equipment and chemicals licensing, coupled with offering best practice advice on other solutions, our client is leading from the front in the market.
As Chemicals Technology Manager your core focus will be on tackling delivery and growth of our client’s chemical licensing portfolio. You will focus on addressing licensing needs to produce intermediates and products and providing business solutions to sales requests. You will also be trusted with expanding the customer base and helping the team to win new clients and contracts.
• Exceeding sales targets as technical authority within the sales process
• Providing technical authority on the creation and delivery of proposals
• Supporting the business to achieve annual objectives
• Ensuring rapid responses to sales requests
• Building strong relationships with leadership and sales & marketing team members
• Proposing solutions in response to assessment requests
• Supporting the sales process from business development through to negotiation
• Owning technical engagements to ensure successful delivery of projects
• Supporting the growth of the portfolio through alliances and acquisitions
• Provide improvements of existing technologies through analysis of the market
• Analysing the market to identify growth opportunities
• Ensuring safety measures are complied with and recorded
• Educating the business to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations
Our client is looking for someone who is a growth-oriented professional and has experience executing technology growth strategies. The successful candidate will have a chemicals degree and have significant experience in the hydrocarbons processing industry.
Other requirements include:
• Degree educated in Chemical Engineering
• At least 15 years’ industry experience
• A commercial background with strong business acumen
• Track record of owning technical projects and engagements
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and understanding of technology management
• Ability to coordinate with stakeholders
• Strong communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
• Able to support regional sales, proposal development and contract negotiation
• Highly technical with strong analytical skills
• Proven success in business development
Reference number: 9485
FMC contact for this role: Justin Pritchard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .