Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Business Intelligence and Commercial Analyst|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||37,000 - 41,000 GBP|
|Job description|| |
We are representing a unique client that is developing green technology and aims to become the market leader for zero emissions refrigeration and freezing technology. They are currently looking for a Business Intelligence and Commercial Analyst to join their team.
Our UK-based client produces unique, cutting-edge technology with the aim of providing renewable power and cooling for the transportation industry. They have a huge focus on reducing climate change by creating innovative new technologies to combat the use of fossil fuels and have an international reputation for innovation and engineering excellence.
This is an exciting opportunity for an early career analyst to gain excellent commercial exposure and analytical skills and have real impact on the commercialisation of an innovative clean technology.
- Supporting insights on competitiveness and business performance including insight about the technical and engineering performance of products
- Responsible for market/industry research (including analysing segments and size, pricing, supply chain, technology comparisons and regulatory framework)
- Using research to set the commercial team’s priorities and targets
- Liaise with government bodies, industry experts and potential prospects to gain knowledge and data.
- Apply analytical techniques using Excel, SQL and/or Python to extract trends and create business analytics Power Bi dashboards to report on internal and external KPIs.
- Create reports to share insights with other business stakeholders
- Commercial and financial modelling such (sales forecasting and cash flow analysis)
- Supporting the strategic decision-making process.
- Develop the technology deployment business case on behalf of our prospects and
- Evaluating the environmental, health and operational benefits of the technology
- Lead the application FOR grants and subsidies
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, Maths or an analytical related subject.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in an analyst role (or equivalent) in a start-up environment, technology focused company and consultancy group.
- Excellent analytical skills in data analysis and technical reporting
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience extracting trends, market drivers and insights to support business case development and decision-making process
- Experience setting up work in ‘story board’ format to frame analysis and hypotheses exploration
- undertake reviews to improve report value
- Working knowledge with BI tools
- excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
If you feel you have the above, please contact Tom Winter
Reference number: 8817
FMC contact for this role: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .