Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Battery Systems Engineer|
|Job type||Auto Innovation|
|Salary||50,000 - 60,000 EUR Yearly|
|Job description|| |
We are working on behalf of a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to the global automotive market. Our client is recruiting for an exciting position for a Battery Systems Engineer who has the exciting job of developing battery systems and subsystems for high-performance vehicles.
The candidate for this role must have a genuine passion for engineering the best electric vehicles in the world. This role requires good understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering. The Battery Systems Engineering team collaborates closely with other departments and is working on perhaps the most exciting programs in existence today.
As a Battery Systems Engineer you will manage subsystems and component level design requirements throughout collaboration with customers, and various departments within the company. You will also develop cooling systems in battery packs and use CAD to model battery pack components.
· Advanced knowledge of CAD software (preferably Catia or Solidworks)
· Experience in anyone (or more) of the following production processes: injection molding (plastics), metal stamping, sheet metal forming, die castings and vacuum casting.
· Good knowledge of lithium-based battery cells
· At least 5 years of professional automotive experience
· Extensive experience in the engineering development
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in the relevant field of study
If you believe the above relates to you and you would like to work in a highly regarded automotive company, please send your CV to Stephanie Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the short form on this page.
Reference number: 6856
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .