Could this be your next job?
|Job title||Account Manager – Spinal|
|Job description|| |
Do you have at least 4 years’ experience in an orthopaedic or spinal sales role? Do you want to work with an innovative portfolio of spinal implant devices? A key market player in the spinal and orthopaedic space is currently looking for an Account Manager in the UK to join their team and grow new business in the territory.
Our client is recognised within the orthopaedic/spinal industry for their innovation, patient care and more recently, their advances within robotics. With a fantastic reputation in the orthopaedics and spinal markets, their goal is to improve the quality of life for patients with spinal and musculoskeletal disorders. By working closely with surgeons and other clinical experts, their products are specifically designed to meet their needs and provide the very best in-patient outcomes.
Recently they have made huge advances in the surgical robotics field, and now boast a robotic navigation platform that is designed to improve efficiencies and patient safety in spinal surgeries. They are truly at the forefront of technological development.
As Account Manager you’ll work with our client’s innovative spinal implant portfolio. In this role you’ll be looking after the full sales process, with the aim of growing new business across the UK. You’ll provide account management to key accounts in the area as well as scoping out and pursuing new business opportunities.
· Ensuring all sales team complete sales and exceed business targets
· Forming and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
· Maintaining understanding of the market including orthopaedics, spinal or surgical
· Monthly sales and leads reporting
· Growing the customer base and market presence in line with targets
· Improving customer satisfaction through support and training
· Support regional sales, proposal development and contract negotiation
· Working with the team on large-scale projects
You will have at least 4 years’ experience in a medical device sales role and will be a strong orthopaedics, spinal or surgical professional. Other requirements include:
· Degree Educated within a scientific/medical or relevant discipline
· Experience achieving and exceeding sales targets
· Knowledge of the operating room environment
· Knowledge of the orthopaedic or spinal markets
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Hunter mentality and ability to pursue new business opportunities
· Able to build strong relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
· An enthusiastic and can-do attitude, with a drive to succeed
· An understanding of spinal anatomy and a passion for sales
· Able to make sales presentations with positive results
· Full driving license and ability to travel across the territory (when permitted)
Contact for this role: Francesca Warder (email@example.com)
Reference number: 9641
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by .