Could this be your next job?
Share job via email
|Job title||Account Executive – France or Spain|
|Job type||Smart Industry|
|Salary||80,000 - 100,000 EUR|
|Bonus Package||Double OTE|
Do you have a passion and curiosity for new and developing technology? Our client is seeking Account Executive to join their team across Europe and develop new business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growth-stage company and influence and enable IIoT, the next wave of technology essential for global digitisation.
Having completed a successful round of Series B financing, this software company is rising to the forefront of the Industry 4.0 revolution. They are leading machine data analytics by delivering a solution that provides partners with both data intelligence and data integration with device connectivity. Their solutions have been trusted by several Fortune 500 countries to provide a seamless digital transformation.
This role will place you in a fast-paced, start-up environment where you will managing the entire sales cycle from start to close for a broad range of stakeholders, including C-suite. You will be highly valued for your knowledge – leading the sales process, defining project requirements, and preparing proposals. You’ll utilise a customer focused approach tailor our client’s services as solutions that meet customer needs, propelling our client ahead of the competitive landscape.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing the quarterly and annual sales strategy
- Building and maintaining relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Evangelizing the value of the product and company to customers at all levels
- Working with leads provided by the marketing and outbound sales team
- Sourcing your own deals from your existing network
- Utilising CRM to report sales activity
You’ll have 10+ years of experience selling industrial software products, preferably in manufacturing, with a track record of excellence, as well as:
- Degree Educated in Computer Science, Engineering or a 4-year business degree
- Strong understanding of challenges in industrial modernization
- A history of closing mid to large enterprise accounts
- Able to thrive in a team-orientated environment
- Can do attitude, results orientated and self-motivated
- Effective negotiation skills and overall business acumen
- Fluent in English and French/Spanish (desirable)
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
Reference number: 13483
FMC contact for this role: Christopher Lewis (email@example.com)
Share job via email
Oh, and if you are interested in this job…
Telephone us on +44 (0) 1522 695 011 during office hours, or use this form to send us a quick message, and we’ll get back to you.
my new job
Updated on 2017-08-07T17:04:38+00:00, by Matthew Graham.